How To Make A Funeral or Memorial ProgramNicole Chambers
How to Make a Funeral or Memorial Program
If you are making arrangements for a funeral, you will need to know how to make a funeral program. A funeral program will help honor your loved one’s memory and give guidance to mourners attending the funeral or memorial service. A funeral program can list the order of service as well as highlight and celebrate your loved one’s milestones in life. Add photo’s, prayers and verses to your memorial program that reflect your loved one. A funeral program will be a treasured keepsake by all those that receive one. Below you will find the things you need to consider when creating a funeral program.
Try A Free Funeral Program Template Demo
Try before you Buy! Browse our unique funeral program template collection, all of our designs come with free funeral program template demo links. Simply click on that link and try out the funeral cards design with your loved one’s details and photo’s. Our funeral program templates are simple to use, no need to download any special software or pay for fancy fonts. We have it all, you edit your chosen funeral program template in our free template software. With a premade funeral program template you will save time and money and have a professional beautiful funeral keepsake that everyone will treasure.
How to Make a Program for a Funeral or Memorial Service
It is now easier than ever to produce a professional looking funeral program. Not only will you save money, but your design will be so much more personal and meaningful when you make it yourself using a funeral program template. we have spent a great deal of time creating each and every funeral program template to ensure that you get the best quality and super easy templates to use. We also have lots of helpful quick videos on how to use our memorial program templates, making it a little easier in such a distressing time.
How Do I write A funeral Program
You will need to decide what information needs to be included in your funeral program. You will need to consult with your church or funeral director about the order of service. Typical information to be included in a funeral program includes:
- Your loved one’s full name (can also include maiden name)
- Dates of birth and passing, you can also use ‘born to this life’ & ‘born to eternal life’ if you want a more religious tone
- Time, date and place of the funeral or memorial service (this is usually placed at the bottom of the front cover)
- Officiant name
- Names of surviving family members
- Names of people delivering a eulogy
- Names and wordings of any poems, verses and prayers that you want to include in the funeral program
- Name of any music and artist singing songs, also of any singers singing in the church or at a memorial service should be included.
- Special photo’s that you would like to include in the funeral program. Many of our funeral program templates have photo collages that are very easy to use.
- You may want to include an obituary talking about the deceased life, growing up, marriage and children, where they worked, personal achievements, travels and pets they may have had.
- On the back of the funeral program template you can add a thank you message from the family expressing gratitude for those that have attended.
- Read our article on funeral program wording and browse our extensive collection of poems, verses and prayers for funerals.
How to print A funeral Program
There are so many options these days on how to print a funeral program. Our online free editor Corjl provides you with several options for saving print-ready files, so you can print:
• Print the template yourself at home on a laser or inkjet printer
• Download to a USB stick and take to a copy & print center, such as Staples or Office Depot
• Photo centers, such as Costco or Walgreens
• An online or local print shop
• PDF – Ideal for Home Printing or Copy Shop
• JPG – Ideal for Photo Lab Center, Some Copy Shops, and Online Printing
• PNG – Ideal for Social Media, Email & Text
• Option to Download With or Without Bleed and Crop Marks
Our Funeral Program Template & How it Works
1. Purchase the listing.
2. After your payment is confirmed, you will receive an email from Corjl with a link to access your template. (You may need to check your spam/junk folder, if you can’t see it)
You can also go directly to Corjl.com use your Etsy email and order number to login and access your purchased file.
3. Edit your template, save, and download the file in your preferred format (PDF, JPEG or PNG). You can save your changes and continue editing at any time.